If you have severe aortic stenosis, our heart team will perform a detailed evaluation to determine the best treatment for you.
1. Call 888-724-7123 to schedule your TAVR assessment
2. In preparation for your visit, please obtain and bring:
3. During your visit, you will typically undergo:
4. You will also be required to undergo a cardiac angiogram (Cardiac Cath). It will requires a small catheter inserted into the groin, and contrast dye is then injected to visualize the blood vessels in the heart. You will receive medication as needed to make you comfortable. This test will not be performed during your initial vist. This test may be performed at Barnabas or by your regular cardiologist.
5. Once complete, the team will discuss all of your information and within a week make a recommendation about the best treatment option for you: